My life hasn't really changed much in the 20 years I've been a professional publicist working in the areas of entertainment and lifestyle that I do, other than the fact that I don't travel quite as much as I used to. When I was JBL's (loudspeaker company) European PR and was based in London, I was always on the road, clocking up some 140,000 miles a year for five straight years. Now that I live in the United States, I don't travel quite as much, although I do get to spend more time traveling to places I like, for myself - like the Caribbean, which is closer and China, which is where my girlfriend lives. As you can see, I don't make things easy for myself! Most people would date in their own country - but not me - nope, I have to travel 15 hours East for nookie and a home cooked meal!
In this blog, I'm going to do a couple of things. I'm going to talk about my life as a publicist working in the intense industries of music, film TV, fashion and live performance, and I'm going to try to relate to you what that is like and what my life in general is like living as I do as a disabled man, using a wheelchair.
Like I said, I don't make things easy for myself!
So, I hope you enjoy my ramblings and if you do, please subscribe, give me feedback (even if its to tell me to stop being such a wanker!) and oh, shit gotta go - my cat's being sick...
Life in the fast lane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment